Censored

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Hi there, fancy seeing you here. During my yet short-lived return to Second Life I've come to notice that the style most readily available for avatars is, well, a little bit on the slutty side. Not that I don't enjoy gawking at all the sexy ladies and gents out there, it's just that finding more casual pieces that better fit my own sense of style is not as easy as I'd like it to be. Luckily there are still some of my old favorites around, though, such as Tres Blah where I can always find something to my liking. Not sure why I chose the Censored shirt to make this point... That's all I have for you at this time, see you soon! -B-



// credits //

TRUTH / Curious / Size 2

LeLUTKA Zora Head 3.1
VELOUR: Jezebel for Evo X (SNOW - NB)

Izzie's - LeL Evo X - 02 Shadows
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - 02 Eyebags
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - 02 Circles
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - 02 Dimples cool
VELOUR: Jezebel - Lips #04 - BOM for EVO X Only (100%)
WarPaint* #IWokeUpLikeThis - freckles + blush [L. EvoX]

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
VELOUR: Ipanema Body for Maitreya - Skinny (Snow)

- TRIGGERED - Crossed Nose Ring
Vibing -- Mae Earrings -- Gold

AMITOMO - Make Your Day GACHA - Maitreya - 18
Tres Blah - Slouch Tee (Maitreya) - Censored
Mug - Isabelle Jeans - Medium

JIAN Classic Chihuahuas White Companion

.PALETO. Backdrop:. Side Street

No comments :

Post a Comment