Look At Me

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Hey! Another quick "I'm not dead" post. I'm trying to clean my inventory up a little bit. I've got some 90 k items in there and it makes finding things a disaster. I don't seem to be very good at purging, though. So many memories come up while trying on old items I'm sure I'll never wear again. But you know, I might, right? Oh, and sorry for some of the missing credits. I took the photo a while back and failed to make notes. Hope you enjoy the look regardless. Thanks for stopping by, see you soon! -B-

///credits///

hair

WINGS-HAIR-TO0418 Variety (Pack)

head & face

LeLUTKA Zora Head 3.1
Izzie's - Horror Eyes
Jack Spoon. Biba Kit -  evo x
Izzie's - Dimples (LeLutka Evo X)

body

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
VELOUR: The "Ipanema Body" for Maitreya (SNOW)

clothes & accessories

Look At Me. Cady&Imani : Outfit - HW March 2022
friday - Luna Leather Ring Set

backdrop

.PALETO.Backdrop: RED T5 / GREEN T5

No comments :

Post a Comment