Nighttime Medusa

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Hi! Soo, my creative juices aren't really flowing when it comes to writing and it seems like I've gotten lazy with the credits. I never knew you could just copy and paste worn items and now I do. Worn items are listed from top to bottom, or at least they kind of are. I hope it makes identifying the item even a tiny bit easier. Some of the items are only available at events but I've visited so many lately that I've lost track. I'm enjoying shopping and taking pictures, though, so I hope you'll stick around. -B-


// credits //

LeLUTKA Zora Head 3.1
B&B :: Nicole (LeL Evo X) - VE Snow. NoBrows

LeLUTKA.EvoX.Freckles.014
LeLUTKA.EvoX.Lipstick.035
Glam Affair - EVOX Smoky Makeup 01 C
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - 03 Shadows
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - 03 Eyebags
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - 03 Circles
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - 02 Dimples cool

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
VELOUR: Ipanema Body for Maitreya - Skinny (Snow)

DOUX - Medusa Hairstyle

Vibing -- Mae Earrings -- Gold
Vibing -- Mara Collar -- Gold

AMITOMO - You Are Blossom GACHA - S - 8
SEUL - Lax Joggers - Gray
[Enchante'] - Charis Boots - Rose/White

.PALETO.Backdrop:. Nighttime

No comments :

Post a Comment