Conehead

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Hello! Are you familiar with The GBTH Project? I wasn't until recently. I've been obsessing over Marina Münter and Whiskey Monday's photos, admiring the artistic quality of their photos. The one thing I don't admire, though, is smoking of any kind. I don't think it adds anything to artistic expression, or to anything else for that matter. Anyway, I urge you to explore the region and the exhibitions, I'm sure it'll get your creative juices flowing. I don't know what it did to me but, voilà. -B-

/// credits ///

head & face

BellePoses - Traffic Cone

clothes & accessories

Blueberry - Spotlight - Leather Jacket - Classic Pack
(NO) Sheer Tintable Bodysuit
(NO) X X nipples
(NO) Boho Shorts
[Salem] Ezra Boots // Gold

pose

BellePoses - Luna 4

location

The GBTH Project

No comments :

Post a Comment