Plain Edition

Monday, January 17, 2022

Well hello there. Fancy meeting you here. I decided to try an edit I used to do back when I blogged a bit more. I know six years is a long time but I didn't expect it to be enough to forget literally everything I used to do. Keeping all this in mind, please don't judge me too hard on the poor editing quality. Luckily I have a growth mindset and do think my talents can be developed through hard work, good strategies and input from others. So here I am, trying, starting from scratch. This is also 'play' in my adult life, something I do just for me in the moment and try to keep it as far from feeling like work as I possibly can. In that context I think I succeeded today. Thank you for reading, do come back. -B-



/// credits ///

TRUTH / Meadow FLF

LeLUTKA ZORA 3.1
B&B :: Nicole (LeL Evo X) - VE Snow. NoBrows
TRIGGERED - Crossed Nose Ring

LeLUTKA.EvoX.Eyeshadow.034
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - 03 Eyebags
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - 03 Shadows
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - 03 Circles
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - 02 Dimples cool
WarPaint* #IWokeUpLikeThis - freckles + blush [L. EvoX]

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
VELOUR: Ipanema Body for Maitreya - Skinny (Snow)

Hiemal Ylva Sweatshirt Plain Edt.
Blueberry - Love Lock Highwaist Jeans - Cutie Booty
Phedora ~ Benjamin Chunky Sneakers ~ Maitreya

No comments :

Post a Comment