Lightning Bolt

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Hi. There's a lot of heavy stuff going on in the world, I hope you are ok. Posting Second Life content feels sort of light amid all the fighting but I guess a brief break from reality is allowed from time to time... 

I'm loving all the Belle Epoque group gifts, especially Amanda. Amanda goes nicely with Sasha, Zora, Venus, Biba, Jezebel, Lara, Kaven, Mae and Mara, don't you think? I had a hard time finding a hair to wear with the Kaven hat but finally found the perfect one at Nylon Outfitters. There are several new tattoo hairbases out, think I will go back for more. Also wearing lashes by Nylon Outfitters.

Oh! I changed my skin for this post, adjusted my shape a bit, too. Not sure you can tell the difference, though. That's about it for today. Hope to see you again soon, take care and stay safe. -B-

/// credits ///

hair

(NO) Sasha Style - EvoX

head & face

LeLUTKA Zora Head 3.1
[Heaux] Venus - Snow  *Velour Tone
(NO) Margot LeLUTKA Lashes
Izzie's - Eyebags (LeLutka Evo X)
Izzie's - Dimples (LeLutka Evo X)
Jack Spoon. Biba Kit -  evo x
VELOUR: "JEZEBEL" LIPSTICK COLLECTION (EVO X BOM)

body

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
VELOUR: The "Ipanema Body" for Maitreya (SNOW)

clothes & accessories

M.BIRDIE / Kaven look.HAT3
AMITOMO - minou - SET6
Belle Epoque - Amanda - GG
Vibing -- Mae Earrings -- Gold
Vibing -- Mara Set -- Gold

backdrop

.PALETO. Backdrop:.Skate Park (pink)

No comments :

Post a Comment