Straight Outta Storage

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Hi! I tust your week is off to a good start.

I had such fun editing the previous picture I posted. I thought I'd do something similar with this one but wasn't able to achieve an edit I liked. Decided to use a PALETO backdrop instead. It's a bit of a struggle to find a consistent style but not letting it keep me from posting.

I am pretty pleased with the outfit, though. Love the mohair sweater and lace hem dress combination. They are both by COCO and if you are a group member you can grab them for free! I had never shopped at Addams before but the ripped jeans were a great find. I'm sure I'll wear them again in a different color. Surprisingly enough there are a couple of M.BIRDIE items included in the look. Oh, and the bonbon hair with the colorful clips is something I've been wanting to wear ever since I got it.

And that's about it. Thank you for your time. Hope to catch you again soon. -B-

/// credits ///

hair

bonbon - layla hair

head & face

LeLUTKA EvoX ZORA 3.1
PUMEC - LYUBA - LELU EVO X - FEB - BROWLESS
--- FACE FRECKLES 100% ---
LeLUTKA.EvoX.Lipstick.036
LeLUTKA.EvoX.Eyeliner.045
LeLUTKA.EvoX.Blush.011
Izzie's - Eyebags (LeLutka Evo X)
Izzie's - Dimples (LeLutka Evo X)
WarPaint* #IWokeUpLikeThis [Lelutka Evo/EvoX]

body

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
VELOUR: Ipanema Body for Maitreya - Curvy (Snow)

clothes & accessories

TRIGGERED - Crossed Nose Ring
*COCO*_Gift_CableKnitMohairSweater(Red)_MT
*COCO*_Gift_LaceHemCamiDress(PinkFlowers)_MT
Addams // Naima Ripped Jean with Belt // Maitreya
[VALE KOER] THERMAL SOCKS MAITREYA F
`M.BIRDIE / Miolla look. Shoes3 Maitreya
`M.BIRDIE / MeiMei look. Bag4

backdrop

.PALETO.Backdrop: STORAGE

No comments :

Post a Comment