Laura Unbuttoned

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Hi. I've been really busy with an IT project at work. I'm hoping it won't be very long now until it's finished. So, I'm still "active" (if you can even use that word when referring to my somewhat sporadic posting). And I'm still using a lot of event stuff in my posts. It doesn't take much more than a quick trip to Collabor88 and The Dressing Room FUSION to achieve this look. And that's about all you need to know at this time. So sorry to leave you so soon but I need sleep to make it through the long days. Thank you for reading! -B- 



Hair | tram, D424 hair, amber&cork, gradient (Collabor88)
SkinEssences, Siggy TDRF01, brunette* (The Dressing Room FUSION)
Freckles | Just Magnetized, Visage Beauty Marks, set 02
TopTee*fy, Laura Unbuttoned Knotted Shirt, Check (Collabor88)
JeansMaitreya, Boyfriend Jeans Slim, Washed Out
Shoes | Hucci, Pinup Peep, Moonglow (Collabor88)
Pose | marukin, sol, white fleur

No comments :

Post a Comment