You Better Work

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hi. I bet I sound like a broken record when I say Collabor88 is fantastic. Well, it is. The theme for this round is "Back to business". So, this is me with my business face on. Like it? You'd better or I'll fire your a** in a heartbeat. I don't think the look needs much explaining. I'm late for an appointment anyway. Ta-ta. -B-



Hair | TRUTH, Lolita (Collabor88)
Skin | Essences, Paris01, light rose, brunette* (The Dressing Room FUSION)
Glasses | Nylon Outfitters, Grandpa Glasses, black
Jewelry | Paper Couture, Diamond Collar Set*
Bag | Doppelganger, Milla Pouch, Mulberry (N/A)
Dress | ur favorite one, pure seduction two-piece, grey (Collabor88)
Shoes | Celoe, fox.ankleboots, saddle/biscay (Collabor88)

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment