Can't Escape My Clutches

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hi. MiWardrobe's clutches, LeLutka's ELLA and COCO's new mesh items (the sweater is a group gift, yay). That's the "It List" for today. I used Exile Basic Hairbases (tinted) with the hair, btw. They are free and work pretty well if you're asking me. And since you are here, I guess you are. Please come again. Ta-ta. -B-

Can't Escape My Clutches

Hair | LeLutka, ELLA, Naturals
Skin | Mother Goose's, Nadine
Freckles | Glamorize, Freckle Face, Gingerly
Necklace | Fashionably Dead, Goth Necklaces
Clutch | MiWardrobe, Clutch, Le Diable s'habille en Prada*
Jacket | COCO, BikerJacket, Black
Sweater | COCO, Gift Turtleneck (Group gift)
Jeans | COCO, AnkleSkinnyJeans, Teal
Shoes | N-core, COQUETTE Platform, Wild (Group gift)
Pose | marukin, willow, silent cloud (Collabor88)

*Review copy

No comments :

Post a Comment