Ruth, The Whole Ruth And Nothing But Ruth

Monday, August 11, 2008

I finally jumped on the bandwagon and gave good old Ruth (default shape) a makeover, or two if you will. It was so much fun to see what others had done that I just couldn't resist trying to make the most out of the wide shoulders, huge hands and the worst pancake bottom I've ever seen.

I did fiddle with the sliders a bit and changed foot size to 0 (rules of the challenge allow this). I didn't, on the other hand, photoshop the piccies in any way. I didn't even adjust the brightness or contrast (obviously did crop, resize, rotate and frame, tho).

The challenge was originally masterminded by Alaska Metropolitan (read more on My Virtual World) but I found a bunch of Ruth links on iCandy, too. So, if you're interested in seeing a revamped Ruth some more or perhaps taking part in the fun, just click on the links and get the scoop.

Picture 1:
Skin - elka Lehane for Another Fundraiser, Caucasian
Hair - *TRUTH*, Deanne, Platinum Dark (Dollarbie!)
Eyes - Glanz, FreshBlue
Lashes - Minnu Model Skins, PhotoShoot EyeLashes
Dress - Tres Blah, Green Jumper
Shirt - Honey Kitty, Suger Blouse 2, White
Bag - Bare Rose, Evita, Brown
Socks - Corduroy, Argyle Socks, Blue/Red
Shoes - Fuel, Bambee Wedges, Strawbs

Picture 2:
Skin
- RockBerry, Stage 4 Face E, Light
Hair - Kin, Yohkoh, Black
Eyes - Glanz, FreshBlue
Shirt - Kenzie&Co, J'mappelle L'amour
Gloves - SiniStyle, Chokehold (Fishnet, Gloves, Nails)
Skirt - Blow-Up, MiniSkirt Punky, Black
Shoes - J's, Real Toe Ankle Belt Sandals, Black

No comments :

Post a Comment