Killing Me Softly

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Today I killed myself. Over and over again. And I think you should do it too! Why? Because, if you're like me, you enjoy a little virtual blood and gore every now and again. REC was my splatter arena of choice this time around.

I really enjoy horror survival games and decided to wear something Fatal Frame-ish in the hopes of a creepy SL experience. Well, it's a very skillfully crafted place that makes most of us amateur photographers jump for joy... but the trip didn't result in me needing to wash my undies any time soon (whut?).

There are some props around that you can pick up (use, not so much) such as a gun and a hammer. Oh, and of course a camera (HUD) that you should wear to get the most out of your blood-filled excursion. Clicking on the shiny spots along the way and seeing what happens is all in all entertaining, if not exactly scary.

That's it for now folks, I guess I'll see you next SLifetime. Miss me and want to get it over with? Scroll down and click on the SLurl. ;o)

Skin - REDGRAVE, Lyla, Natural
Hair - Kin, Chelsey, Blonde
Eyes - Glanz, FreshBlue
Lashes - AC, Gentle Brush
Outfit - Sweetest Goodbye, School Girl, Indigo/Red
Shoes - EtchD, Sweetness, Cookies and Cream

Pose - TorridWear, Vain 06 (bottom right)

Location - REC

No comments :

Post a Comment