Beestung

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just making a short and somewhat image heavy post about my most recent skin purchase. I don't usually go for tanned skins but something (ok, the beestung pout) made me look past the orange-ish tone and grab this one as soon as I saw it. Took a bit of a sidestep from my "girl next door" type of thing for this post, too, and tried to dress as I feel wearing the skin - sexy.

Ah, but I promised to keep it short, so on to the pictures. They were taken at the miaSofia HQ, a place you should definitely visit if you haven't already. There are a lot of fun things to do and a bunch of quality (tho eclectic) items to buy around the sim. Perhaps I'll share my findings in the next post...

Skin - REDGRAVE, Venus, Nude
Hair - Cake, Europa, Rough Black
Necklace - Fuel, Short Cross
Jacket - Ce Cubic Effect, Short Leather Jacket, Brown
Top - The Abyss, Halter Sweater, Black
Jeans - The Abyss, Cuffed Capri
Boots - The Abyss, NAU Combat Boots (Unisex)

Location - miaSofia

2 comments :

  1. LOL! I sad exactly the same thing, I've never had a tanned skin before I found this one. It's gorgeous and those lips are just smashing! you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh, thank yoo for the comment! Glad to hear the bee has stung others, too. ;o)

    ReplyDelete