Foxy Berry

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Hi there strangers! I lost mesh for a while. Yup, another AMD driver update. Took me a while to figure it out, though, so that's why there have been no posts this month. Gosh, I really need to write Santa... Anyway, I'm alive and well and here to flaunt my Collabor88 finds. Oh yes, I know you and your mom are probably wearing the same sh*t but let's just focus on me. Or actually, let's not. I have to wake up early for work and need my beauty sleep. Ta-ta dears. -B-



Hair | Tableau Vivant, Snowdrift hair, Basics (Collabor88)
Skin | Glam Affair, Sia II Ice, Asia tone, 03 NB (Collabor88)
Eyebrows | Glam Affair, Rose, Universal Eyebrow 05, Brown
ScarfFoxes, Cozy Fur Scarf, Cream (Collabor88)
DressFoxes, Sweater Dress, Berry (Collabor88)
Shoes | REIGN, Supernova Heels, White (Old Kustom9)

No comments :

Post a Comment