Solar Jet

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Hi. It hasn't been the best of days for me so I thought I'd cheer myself up by posting a look. I think I'm late with the headpiece as it was a Limited Bazaar item but everything else should still be available. The hair, the skin and the shoes are all new, actually. The skin is available at The Dressing Room FUSION and the shoes at Collabor88. The sweater and the skirt were also Collabor88 items at one point but if you didn't get them then you'll have to dig a little deeper in your wallet. That's it, really. Thanks for reading. -B-



HeadpieceMiWardrobe, H.A.T. Headpiece, Red* (Old Limited Bazaar)
HairTameless Hair, Giselle, Naturals*
SkinEssences, Harper TDRF Vday, doux, brunette* (The Dressing Room FUSION)
NecklaceMiWardrobe, Maxi Square Necklace, Orange & Sky*
BagMiWardrobe, Fashion Street Bag, Beige & Blue*
Sweater | House of Fox, Wool Turtle Neck, Oxblood
SkirtHouse of Fox, Leather Panel Skirt, Black/White
Shoesfri.day, Jet.Heels, Solar (Collabor88)
Pose | Label Motion, Melina Pose 2

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment