Say Hello To My Little Friend

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hi. Collabor88 inspired me so much I had to post again already. I also wanted to show you the little hat/cap by MiWardrobe while it's still available. Oh, and the cute gift skin by Essences, of course. I'm pretty sure you don't need me telling you the sweater and the skirt are both by Milk Motion and that the shoes are by ISON. And because I can't think of much else to share at this time, I'll just go. Thank you for reading. Good night. -B-



CapMiWardrobe, My Little Friend, Green* (The Seasons Story)
HairTRUTH, Parvati, light browns
SkinEssences, Emma Gift, doux, blonde (Gift!)
Freckles | Glamorize, Freckle Face, Cheek to Cheek
Sweater | Milk Motion, lace sweater, grey (Collabor88)
Skirt | Milk Motion, lace and quilted skirt, white (Collabor88)
ShoesISON, pointy strap heel, red
Pose | marukin, paradiso, stillwater (Old Collabor88)

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment