Emma Is No Wallflower

Monday, January 27, 2014

Hi. Yes, I am alive and kicking, thank you. First my mom was sick, then I was out of the country and then I, surprisingly enough, was sick. So, I really haven't had a chance to post and I'm very sorry for that. I'm determined to return to my normal routine now so if I still have some readers left, please keep an eye out.

We're slowly getting a little more light here in Finland so today's look is all springy. Don't get me wrong, we're still freezing our butts off but you know, a little optimism never killed anybody (or did it, not sure). The look is all about Collabor88, all worn items, the skin excluded, can be found at the venue. The skin is available at The Seasons Story. Yup, that simple. And cute, don't you think?

Before I go I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year and all things happy and merry I failed to wish you while I was gone. And also, good night. -B- 



Hair | Lamb, Long Snake Moan, Butterscotch (Collabor88)
SkinEssences, Emma Seasons 05, doux, blonde* (The Seasons Story)
Top | Tres Blah, Long Sleeve Collared Blouse, White (Collabor88)
Tie | Tres Blah, Female Skinny Tie, Black (Collabor88)
Skirt | Tres Blah, Balloon Skirt, Muted Ombre (Collabor88)
Shoes | Hucci, Kasos, Luxe (Collabor88)
Pose | marukin, neutres, wallflower (Old Collabor88)
Texture | inSight Designs, Free Texture Grab, Summers End

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment