Cut Heroine

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hi. Oh yes, the looks just keep on coming to me so I keep on posting them. Today every item can't be found at Collabor88 but if you visit COCO you'll find at least three of them. Two of the said three items are group gifts, so you'll prolly forgive me for wearing a past TDRF skin that is most likely not available anymore.

In addition to COCO and Essences I'm wearing Tameless Hair, ISON, Ricielli, Maxi Gossamer and Belgravia. I really like the color of the Ricielli jacket and I think it's a steal at L$50. When you save on a jacket you can splurge on, well, shoes for example. That's what I did. Now I have to let my wallet rest for a bit before I put it to work again. Good night. -B-



HairTameless Hair, Colletta, Naturals*
SkinEssences, Lorde03, lumiere, brown* (Old TDRF)
ScarfISON, oversized infinity scarf, sand
Bag | COCO, Gift_Pochette (Group gift!)
RingMaxi Gossamer, Khaleesi's Ring Of Power
JacketRicielli, Leather Coat, yellow (The Dressing Room FUSION)
Shirt | COCO, BowShirt, White
Jeans | COCO, Gift_SkinnyJeans (Group gift!)
ShoesBelgravia, Platform T-Bar Pumps, Suede/Beige
Pose | marukin

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment