Clumsy Little Typewriter

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hi. Oops, has it really been two weeks since my last post? I guess it has, sorry. I haven't really done a very good job on "catching up", now have I... Anyway, now that I'm here I guess I'd better just tell you a little something something about the look I put together.

I'm often wearing Tameless on top (i.e. hair) but now I'm wearing it on the bottom. Nita has whipped up, please excuse my language, a sh*tload of new outfits. The one I'm wearing parts of today is called Trouble. I didn't want to get into too much trouble so I had to add something cute. Essences' new Qopi skin definitely fits the description but MiWardrobe's little purse really seals the cute deal. The skin can be found @ Wizarding Faire and the purse @ Candy Fair (Sim 1, Sim 2, Sim 3). That's it. Thank you for reading, good night! -B-

Clumsy Little Typewriter

HairMagika, Clumsy
SkinEssences, Qopi, light rose, browless* (Wizarding Faire)
BagMiWardrobe, Purse Typewriter, Blue* (Candy Fair)
Top | House of Fox, Puff Sleeve Blouse, White (Old Collabor88)
Jeans, spats and boots | Tameless, Trouble Outfit*
Pose | marukin, clinic, poised (Old Collabor88)

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment