Romance Never Dies, Does It?

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hello my lovelies. The Lu sisters had me worried here for a while. I was patiently waiting for the S/S 2012 collection. There wasn't one. I was impatiently waiting for the F/W 2012 collection. There wasn't one. But now it's here: a new Paper Couture collection!

The new collection is called Timeless Romance and it kinda reminds me of the S/S 2009 collection, which I loved. Easy to say as I've loved every single Paper Couture collection so far and hope they keep making fashion into art for many years to come. I'm not saying every piece is or has been perfect in every aspect but for me this hand-drawn couture is something unique, something special. It may be pricey, but it's couture.

Every time a P.C. collection comes out I'm not only eager to see the actual items but the pictures of the items as well. Please see the official blog for more info and enjoy the breathtaking images here. I also find it interesting to see what other P.C. lovers have done, so I take a regular peek at this group. I know you're tempted to click the links right away but please take a look at my pictures first, yes? Thank you. -B-

Paper Couture F/W 2013 (4)

Paper Couture F/W 2013 (3)

Paper Couture F/W 2013 (2)

Paper Couture F/W 2013


Skin | Birdy, Aria Pure, Kiss (Collabor88)
Makeup (eyebrows) | Cheap Makeup, Parisian Eyebrows
Makeup (eyes) | La Malvada Mujer, Free Asymmetry B
Makeup (cheeks) | La Malvada Mujer, Blow Up #1
Makeup (mole) | Cheap Makeup, Mole 1
Ring | Paper Couture, Pearl Flower Ring, White*

Picture 1

Hair | LeLutka, DULCINA, Pitch (Hair Fair 2013)
MaskLaGyo, Floral blind mask, monochrome (Old TDR)
Necklace | Paper Couture, Merriweather Diamond Necklace*
Dress | Paper Couture, Lena*

Picture 2

Hair | Paper Couture, Bacall Bob, Blonde*
Veil | Paper Couture, Flower Cluster Veil*
Necklace | Paper Couture, Pearl & Silver Collar*
Dress | Paper Couture, Victoria, White*

Picture 3

Hair | LaViere, Genevieve, WoodBark (Hair Fair 2013)
Earrings | Paper Couture, Diamond & Pearl Chandelier Earrings*
Dress | Paper Couture, Ellie*

*Blogger gifts/review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment