Lethal Layover

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hi! I made some changes to the blog again. It means that I've been working on the blog even tho I haven't actually blogged. I've also been trying to learn a little something something about editing pictures in Photoshop. So, there's a lot going on in the picture below. Don't pay too close attention to the detail, I'm still practicing. But please pay close attention to what I'm wearing.

What am I wearing exactly? The lipstick, the sweater, the shoes, the bag and the pose are all from The Box. The pants are a part of a new outfit by NS. What else? Oh yes, there's the hair by LeLutka, the skin by Essences, the eye makeup by La Malvada Mujer and the earrings by MiWardrobe. Hope you enjoy the outfit. Now, go shopping! -B-

Lethal Layover

Hair | LeLutka, EMELI, BlondeFun
SkinEssences, Whisper, beach*
Makeup (eyes) | La Malvada Mujer, The way of shadow #2
Makeup (lips) | annaA, Lip Stick, Delight [05]* (The Box)
EarringsMiWardrobe, Oxygen, Silver*
Bag | LETHAL, My Moms Bag V2, 2 tone red* (The Box)
Sweater | LAYOVER, Simply Me Sweater, Rosey* (The Box)
PantsNS, Military outfit*
Shoes | BSD Design Studio, Style deconstruction, diamond* (The Box)
PoseKirin, Sugar Pose 1* (The Box)

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment