I'll Race You To The Cognac

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hi. Before I get into any details there's something I'd like you to know. I put my looks together based on what feels good to me and check the availability when I start adding the SLurls. Sometimes I find that the items I have used are old or they are from events that have come and gone (i.e. not available). It'd be a shame not to use them, tho, so I do. I hope you don't mind an awful lot as there are loads of similar items around and maybe you, too, have the items in your inventory already.

There are some items in today's look that are actually new and very much available such as the hair and the dress. The LoQ hair is available at The Dressing Room FUSION and the Ozi dress at The Box. You can find the MiWardrobe necklace and earrings at the main store. The sweater, on the other hand, isn't available anymore. The makeup, MONS liner and Modish lipstick, are both still available. Same goes for the LETHAL booties. The Essences skin was available at The Zodiac, I'm sure it'll be available at the main store later as are all the other previously released signs. The tights seem to be gone, as does the whole Doppelgänger store. It's a shame, I really liked them a lot.

I think that's it. Hope I didn't leave anything important out. See you soon! -B-

I'll Race You To The Cognac

Hair | LoQ Hair, Cognac, Fire Red/Sand Blonde/Caramel* (The Dressing Room FUSION)
SkinEssences, Cancer, Light Rose*
Makeup (eyes) | MONS, black eyeliner series, 5
Makeup (lips) | Modish, Miana Lips, Purple
EarringsMiWardrobe, Crosses in my soul, Gold*
NecklaceMiWardrobe, Crosses in my soul, Gold*
SweaterMiWardrobe, The Hidden Owl, White/Blue/Black* (Old Fashion Frost Fair, N/A)
Dress | Ozi, Racerback maxi dress, Clay striped* (The Box)
Tights | Doppelgänger Inc., Suspender Tights, Black (N/A)
Shoes | LETHAL, Killa Bootie, Red
Pose | marukin, rouge, say you'll remember (Old Collabor88)

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment