Semiluna

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hi. I'm back from Las Palmas. Everything was great, just wish we could've stayed a bit longer. Anyway, I've fallen behind on blogging and will try to post as often as I can to catch up.

First in line is this beautiful skin called Semiluna by Essences. It's an exclusive item for The Boutique (The Liaison Collaborative). It comes in one skin tone with four eyebrow options and three makeups, see the chart here. The skin doesn't really need anything extra but I added freckles and teeth. If you think Semiluna would look good on you, go try it on. If you decide to buy, it's L$999 per pack.

Thank you for reading, please come again. Now I need my beauty sleep... -B-

Semiluna

Hair | TRUTH, Video Games, BlackFade3 (The Arcade)
Headband | TRUTH, Video Games Roses, Aqua (The Arcade)
Skin | Essences, Semiluna, Turquoise/Iris/Cherry Blossom* (The Liaison Collaborative)
Eyes | Tres Blah, Jejune, Baby Blue
Freckles | Glamorize, Freckle Face, Sunned
Teeth | Medley, Gap Prim Teef (N/A)
Bra | Kyoot, Soft Words Lingerie, Pale Pink (N/A)

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment