Meet Me At Midnight

Monday, September 10, 2012

Yo. Being sick is boring. All you should do is rest but there's only so much resting a person can do. So here I am again, at your service.

I saw some new SAKIDE releases on the feeds, went to check them out and got oh so lucky. How, you may ask, did I get lucky? Well, the sweater I wanted for myself in pink was actually a Midnight Mania prize along with a pack of shredded leggings. \o/ I got almost as lucky at Mother Goose's as I found a great skin that only cost me a buck.

I did pay for something, thank you. The hair is from Magika and I love it. I'm sure you all have Tendency already so I figured I'd wear Remember instead as I've wanted to post it for some time now. The shoes are not a recent release but still very usable. G Field, of course. I also paid for the blush a long time ago, not sure if it's even available anymore. Bye. -B-

Meet Me At Midnight

Hair | Magika, Remember, Duo
Skin | Mother Goose's, Natalie (Dollarbie)
Makeup (cheeks) | La Malvada Mujer, Rock 'n' Roll Suicide #1 (Old TFG)
Sweater | SAKIDE, Irish Dropshoulder Pull, Pink (Midnight Mania)
Leggings | SAKIDE, Light Shredded Leggings, White (Midnight Mania)
Shoes | G Field, Open Boots "Vilda", black
Pose | Label Motion, Coral Pose 1
Location | PLAAKA

No comments :

Post a Comment