Maycee Never Had A Cat

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hello! I bet you guessed I was going to post on a Sunday. It seems like I almost always do. K, so the two things I wanted you to see today are the earrings and the hair. I am super exited to see Paper Couture's new collection especially after these teaser earrings. Will it be something... Catty? I guess we'll just have to wait and see. The hair is another winner from Tameless. No waiting for this one, just go and try it on already! Oh, and enjoy the rest of the day with your cat or whatever. Laters. -B-

Maycee Never Had A Cat

Hair | Tameless Hair, Maycee, Sandy Blonde/Platinum/Blonde*
Skin | Tres Blah, Gatcha Skin, Summer (Old The Seasons Gatcha, N/A)
Makeup (eyes) | La Malvada Mujer, Cinema Muto #4
Makeup (lips) | Acid & Mala Creations, Pastel Lipsticks, Whites (The Black Market)
Earrings | Paper Couture, Reclining Feline Earrings
Dress | Tres Blah, Floral Dress, Summer 4 (Old FLF, still available for L$50)
Socks | TaP, Ribbed Knee Socks, Black (N/A)
Shoes | G Field, Strap Shoes "Alex", Mint
Pose | pda for P.C. I

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment