Ramona Wants To Make It In Hollywood

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hi! I love realistic shoes with toes. The thing I hate about them, tho, is trying to match the skin tone. I wish every designer would include a notecard with color values for the most popular skins like Maitreya does. I tried my best with these sandals by J's but had to hide the ankles. Luckily the hair I'm wearing was very easy to fit. It's a cute style you'll be happy to pay L$60 for. The top is not a recent release but if you don't have it yet, I think it would still be a great addition to your spring wardrobe. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! TTYS. -B-

Ramona Wants To Make It In Hollywood

Hair | Exile, Ramona, Hollywood/Persimmon/Swiss (TDRB)
Skin | Fashionably Dead, Bird Skin, Princess 2
Top | AOHARU, ChiffonLaceRuffleTank
Bag | Bare Rose, Blanca, Brown
Jeans | Doppelgänger, Frost Jeans (Old hunt prize)
Shoes | J's, Lace Ribbon Sandals, Beige
Pose | marukin, blossom, sundress (Old Collabor88)
Wall texture | inSight Designs, Painted Textures
Floor texture | Distressed Textures, 40 Hardwood Floor Textures

No comments :

Post a Comment