Mademoiselle's Old Shorts

Monday, April 9, 2012

Hello! Yesterday we drove three hours to another city to see some hockey. Our team lost. Oh well, at least the hotel we stayed at was OK. Today we drove back home and cleaned the house. After cleaning, eating pizza and watching a bit of TV I logged in and was very glad to see that a new round of Collabor88 is well underway. I was also glad to find a blogger pack from Ju Sands (One Store) waiting for me. If you like the shorts and the tattoo I'm wearing, I'm sure you'll like some of her other items too. So please check them out, k? I guess I don't have to urge you to go to Collabor88... TTYL. -B-

Mademoiselle's Old Shorts

Hair | Clawtooth, Mademoiselle, Orange you glad/Red eye flight/Sunset (Collabor88)
Skin | ILLUSORY, Love Milk, Frenchie (Collabor88)
Necklace | Yummy, Classic Literature Necklace, Multiple (Old Collabor88)
Top | Kyoot, Lacey Little Top, White (Stumblebum)
Tattoo | One Store, Stay With Me Tattoo*
Shorts | One Store, Old Shorts, Blue/Pink/Red*
Socks | Grixdale, Antique Socks, Vintage (Old freebie, N/A)
Shoes | G Field, Strap Shoes Alex, red
Pose | GLITTERATI, Long hair - 3 - 1
Wall texture | inSight Designs, Painted Textures
Floor texture | Distressed Textures, 40 Hardwood Floor Textures

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment