Waiting For A Call

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hello! Blogger's been acting funny for the last couple of days for me so let's see how this goes. Not too much to say about today's outfit. Well maybe I'll just state the obvious. I absolutely LOVE LeLutka's new hair releases. I've bought most of them just haven't blogged any until today. I've always been a fan of big hair so I guess BIGGEST is kinda my fave. Gah, who can choose, right?

I also have tons and tons of great bargain skins that I'd like to showcase to you but there are just too many...  The one you see in the picture below, Gaia by Apple May Designs, is one of the most recent ones I've purchased and also one of my faves. If you want it, go get it @ The Fashion Garret before it's too late. It's only L$70 and you get cool lashes too (similar to the lashes I'm wearing in the picture, was just too lazy to adjust the new ones).

Oh, one other thing. There's a new photography-focused fashion feed, Style Academy, for you to check out. Yup, you'll find me there too! And if you have a blog, be sure to apply to be syndicated. Aaannnddd that's about it for today. TTYL. -B-

Waiting For A Call

Hair | LeLutka, BIGGEST hair, Marilyn
Skin | Apple May Designs, Gaia, Native (L$70 @ TFG)
Eyes | Insufferable Dastard, Thank You Gift
Lashes | LeLutka, 2011 lashes, curl
Scarf | mon tissu, Infinity Scarf, Tulsa
Top | ATOMIC, Lovely Chiffon, White (Culture Shock 2011)
Bag | House of Fox, PS1 Suede Satchel, Tan
Skirt | Maitreya, Jules jeansSkirt, Light
Shoes | Surf Couture, Saturday Moccasins, Tomato
Pose | GLITTERATI, Long Hair 1
Location | LISP Bazaar

No comments :

Post a Comment