Something In My Hair

Monday, February 21, 2011

Howdy! What once was wind is now soda cans. Yup, that's what I have in my hair. But I kinda love how a sugar rush is always close at hand. If you're a sugar junkie too, I suggest going to ploom to get your fix. But try walking/running/teleporting/flying without falling, especially if you're wearing tights. Or else you might find yourself having a few too many holes to deal with. If you do happen to fall, tho, I hope you fall near FALLOUT. Just 'cause it's a great place to explore. Laters. -B-

Something In My Hair

Hair - ploom | Trashy, Dirty
Skin - &Bean | The Light Anger Sale at Armidi (Old cheapie)
Eyes - Glam Affair | Stella Eyes 4
Makeup (eyes) - Cheap Makeup | Cruella Shadow 8
Makeup (lips) - PIDIDDLE | LipColor, Don't Stop Yet
Scarf - The Dogs | Blame scarf, orange
Sweater - AMERIE | Torn Knit Sweater
Dress - Spice&Sugar | Military Dress, Khaki
Tights - Blowpop | Seamed Fishnet Tights, Pink
Shoes - Gos | Docs-V2 8 Hole, Black
Pose - croire | real smooth
Location - FALLOUT - Crimson Victus

No comments :

Post a Comment