East Side Story

Monday, February 14, 2011

Once upon a time there was a post that went a little something like this. Hi! Every now and again I don't feel like being cute. Sometimes I feel like listening to heavy music, downing a couple of drinks, putting on too much makeup and dressing up like I just don't give a damn. I guess it's the East in me. East Helsinki that is. It's not quite Camden, NJ, but we've got our issues. Today I'm listening to John Coltrane and sipping tea so, erm, not quite sure where I'm going with this. The end. -B-

East Side Story

Hair - Mach | Opening Group Gift, Sandrift (Group gift!)
Skin - DUTCH TOUCH | CleO V2 Cream, OhBoi (clearOUT SALE!)
Makeup - La Malvada Mujer | I want to be Beth Ditto #4
Jacket - COCO | Shirt&Parka, CheckRed (Group gift!)
Tee - Poison | Black label society shirt (Freebie!)
Tattoo - Para Designs | Invictus, Dark
Jeans - Poison | Original jeans, blue_broken
Shoes - COCO | EngineerBoots, Black

2 comments :

  1. I am from East Helsinki..that means I am born bad ?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, really? And hell yes! ;P

    But bad in a good way. <3

    ReplyDelete