Tea To Go

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Good day! Yay, LeLutka finally released the Fame Pumps. It hurt a bit to part with L$675, but I'm glad I did as I'm sure I'll be wearing them a lot. My other favourite in today's outfit is the new teapot bag by Tokidoki. It's not only the cutest bag I've ever seen but also very convenient for a tealover like myself. The third thing I'd like to mention is Mother Goose's special Jamil skin you can find for L$150 at EUPHORIA. Now time for some Christmas shopping in RL. TTYL. -B-

Tea To Go

Hair - fri.day | Lucy.2, Moody Brown
Skin - Mother Goose's | Jamil_special /2 (L$150 @ EUPHORIA)
Lashes - REDGRAVE | Eyelashes -10- Twiggy
Makeup - Cheap Makeup | Bardot eye makeup (FLF)
Teeth - PXL | Mouth_open_Addon_v6
Blouse - COCO | SleevelessBlouse&Cuff, White
Sweater - fri.day | Vneck Sweater, Red
Bag - Tokidoki | teapot bag, purple
Belt - mon tissu | Park Avenue Belt
Pants - Tokidoki | rolling pants, sun
Shoes - LeLutka | Fame Pumps, MistyRose
Pose - TeaSoup | come this tuesday
Location - Lula

No comments :

Post a Comment