I Heart Me

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Caution! This will be a very long post about why I love the most awesomest person known to man - moi. Just kidding. You already know, right? This is actually just a post about two very special events going on as we speak (or as I type, whatever). Yes, they would be Hair Fair 2010 and Designers United 4. Being the very important and busy person I am, I only had time to take one picture for you. But because it's perfect, I'm sure you won't be needing any more. And just so you know, V is for vanity but also for vampire blood. TTYN. -B-

I <3 Me

HairFashionably Dead, Michelle Tea, Golden Egg (Hair Fair 2010)
SkinTres Blah, DU Echo, Pale (Designers United 4)
Eyes - Glanz, Transparency Shine Eyes, Fresh Blue
Lashes - LeLutka, LOLA Lashes
Glasses - duboo, soosunwha glasses2 (Designers United 4)
Pipe - duboo, soosunwha pipe (Designers United 4)
Shirt - Thimbles, Uncle Frank's Dirty Flannel - Ladies (Dollarbie!)
Top - Boing Fromage, Beater Rib Tanks
Dress - Milk Motion, My jean dress (FLF #54)
Bag - IZUMIYA, Narcissus Bag (Designers United 4)
Socks - Fashionably Dead, Narcissus Suspender Socks (Designers United 4)
Shoes - La Maison Kaestner, Narcissus Platforms (Designers United 4)
Pose - Les Petits Details, La preziosa

No comments :

Post a Comment