She's Got Le Look

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Holidays! Even tho they kinda crept up on me and went by at the speed of light. But I had fun and I hope you all did too, so no worries.

Speaking of holidays and other happy occasions, I just found out LE.LOOK! fashion district is celebrating its 1st anniversary and giving out a complete female (or male if you're so inclined, hee hee) avatar for free! I'm not sure how long it will be available for but I just picked it up yesterday and the sim is full today so I'm guessing it's still there.

To get the goods you need to activate the group tag (yes, it's a group thing). If you don't belong to the group yet, I suggest you make room for it as you won't be getting stuff like this for free any time soon. I promise. Scouts honor. I'm not even wearing everything that's included in the picture below so please go take a look if you can get there... -B-

She's Got Le Look

Eyes - Glanz, Transparency Shine Eyes, Fresh Blue
Lashes - REDGRAVE, Eyelashes -10- Twiggy
Everything else - LE.LOOK!

No comments :

Post a Comment