Nevermore

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ok, so I've taken this Halloween thing pretty far. As you may have noticed, I've made some changes to the layout. I even made a new header (erm, yessum I know it's the same picture as below, but still). And I'm going to have to do it all over again in a few weeks. Oh well.

I'm sure it's not very hard to guess what inspired my fourth step: The Raven (or The Crow, you decide). That's right, the upcoming Designers United II event. After seeing a bunch of awesome preview pictures I just couldn't wait and covered myself in black feathers and such I already had in my inventory. I know I'm still going to rush to get everything on the 25th but this helped. Not much, but it did. -B-

Nevermore

Skin - Beauty Avatar, THABITA vampire gift (Dollarbie!)
Hair - House of Heart, Tousled Isabella, birch
Eyes - Tuli, Maya eyes*
Outfit - Paper Couture, Raven Feather Stole

Location - Catacombs of Avalon

*Old hunt gift, not sure if available

No comments :

Post a Comment