PaNina

Monday, August 24, 2009

Hi! This is B bringing you good skin news. I've always been a fan of Heather Beebe, the creative force behind Rockberry skins. So, I was very happy to notice that someone had dropped a folder full of skins very similar to hers on me. This someone turned out to be Twilythula Sorbet, Heather Beebe's RL sister (at least that's what it says on Twily's Blogger profile... yup, I went there).

The tiny pictures below do no justice to the pretty PaNina skin but I hope they'll be just enough to feed your curiosity and get you to the store. The skin comes in four skin tones with eight makeups each. Ah, and freckles too! Need a bit more convincing? Check out bigger pictures here. Laters. -B-

PaNina

Skin - Twilythula, Panina Medium (Mountain/City Freckles/Midnight)
Hair - TRUTH, Farrah, walnut
Eyes - Glanz, Transparency ShineEyes, Fresh Blue
Lashes - PIDIDDLE, Eyelashes
Underwear - Nylon Outfitters, Valentine set 1

No comments :

Post a Comment