Sassy Classy

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hi! As you all probably know by now, the new LeLutka Summer '09 Collection is out. It's versatile, fresh and classy, pretty safe to say there's something for everyone. Instead of showcasing all the items I bought, I thought I'd build an outfit around one of my favourite pieces, the Louise shirt.

So, I threw on another new favourite, the Breezie Kiss skirt by Phoenix Rising, and slipped into a pair of Large Buckle Footsies by S(a)SS Shoes (I think these were a lucky chair prize some time ago...) to finish the look. I'm pretty sure you'll see me wearing some more LeLutka later but this is it for now. B'bye! -B-

Sassy Classy

Skin - LeLutka, LondonPale, makeup2b
Hair - TRUTH, Cajsa, mirage
Eyes - Glanz, Transparency ShineEyes, Fresh Blue
Lashes - PIDIDDLE, Eyelashes
Shirt - LeLutka, LOUISE shirt, peachpuff
Skirt - Phoenix Rising, Breezie Kiss, White
Shoes - S(a)SS Shoes, Large Buckle Footsie, Powder Blue

No comments :

Post a Comment