Tasteh!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hi! Damn it, where does the time go? Well, I'm here again with some tasty stuff to share with you. Like Cherry in butterfinger by !lamb und a pair of socks mit suspenders in, ach ja, cranberry by Pig. Lamb and pig? Lol.

Being the stoopid monkey I am, I think I was able to include some unavailable stuff in the outfit again. But! Being the optimist I am, I'm sure the 100% available newness by MNK makes you forget all about that.

I should start posting nothing but pictures as I seem to have so little to say. I hope you'll forgive me, tho, as I intend to come back. Soon. With more stuff. And even less to say. ;o) -B-

Tasteh!

Skin - REDGRAVE, Lyla Pale Skin, Natural
Hair - !lamb, Cherry, Butterfinger
Eyes - Glanz, FreshBlue
Lashes - PIDIDDLE, Eyelashes (Hunt gift)*
Vest - **DP**yumyum, down jacket (Lucky chair prize)*
Top - MNK*SHOP, Spring_KnitSet, Yellow
Skirt - MNK*SHOP, Chiffon_skirt, Blue
Socks - Pig, Socks Mit Suspenders, Cranberry
Shoes - Algernon, Canvas Lace Sneaker v1.20

*Not sure if available

1 comment :