Oh Bug-err

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It has been a long time since my last post, I know. :o/ I think my poor old computer has finally had it... I'm lucky if I can manage ten minutes without crashing. And as I've had to keep my graphics preferences lower than low, I had no choice but to edit the piccies quite a bit.

Ok then, let's look on the bright side of life. xoD There's a fun little festival going on at Tableau right now and you know what it means: random frolicking and lots and lots of crazy cool items for FREE! I incorporated the black unisex shirt into my outfit. I could've worn several items but who am I to ruin a perfectly good surprise. ;oP

Then there's the hair that inspired me to make a bug infested post. I grabbed it at the Hotel Swan hunt, so another freebie. I've seen it worn over and over again on the feeds but c'mon now, it's just that freaking sweet. Goes well with the skin from Fashionably Dead, too (yes, there actually is some seam action going on but who cares).

Right, enuff with the chit chat already... you know where to find the credits, lol. Until next time (if my computer allows it). -B-

Skin - FD, Milk Nose, Light
Hair - ::69::, Butterfly DOLLY, Offblack (Freebie!)
Eyes - Glanz, FreshBlue
Lashes - Minnu Model Skins, PhotoShoot EyeLashes
Necklace - FD, Goth Necklaces
Shirt - Tableau, Festival Black Shirt (Freebie!)
Dress - Manatee/[twee], Scalleeeewag, Blue
Shoes - FD, Ballet Puff Socks, Green

No comments :

Post a Comment