Sumthin Fo Da Spank Bank

Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's no secret that I'm a bit of a blingtard, so I guess I should just come out with it. I've been wanting to do something fantabulous for quite some time now, and today an opportunity to do so presented itself in the form of a Japanese photographer called Starangler Yoshikawa.

So there I was, strutting around in my new booty shorts, when he suddenly approached and asked if it was ok to take a few pictures of me in his studio. It was more than ok, and a few moments later he had taken a set of cool frames that I absolutely wanted to share.

I decided to post-process the pictures to better suit the post, but please be sure to check out Makunagi Gallery where you can see Starangler's work untouched by moi. I know I went a little overboard with the editing, but I think the gear demanded it. ;o)

Oh, and before I forget... the vest I'm wearing in the picture is a pretty basic prim structure, so if you're looking for something more realistic looking, I'd skip this one. Laters! -B-


Skin - REDGRAVE, Venus, Nude
Eyes - Glanz, FreshBlue
Lashes - Minnu Model Skins, PhotoShoot EyeLashes
Hair - Mirai Style, Riha, Coco
Necklace - Fuel, Heart Felt Key
Tee - League, Handprint BLTee
Shirt - Rocker's Wear, Sensation Fishnet Shirt, White
Vest - Rocker's Wear, Sensation Vest, White
Bracelet - JCNY, Young Hollywood Hyper-Gems Bracelet
Shorts - League, Booty Shorts, Spattered
Shoes - Stiletto Moody, Silver Stud Pump, Baby Pink

Photos taken by Starangler Yoshikawa
(Check out his work at Makunagi Gallery)

No comments :

Post a Comment