Eat My Shorts

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

...or maybe you'd rather not! ;o)

This may come as some sort of surprise but it wasn't until recently that I discovered the fashion feeds. O.o What such feeds lack in aesthetics, they more than make up for in distributing information and saving precious time. They're also good for spotting blogs you may otherwise have missed.

I've already made a couple of great finds this week such as the freebie hair TossMe from Bishwear (no SLurl for the time being, store vanished into thin air while shopping today!) and the Happy Mania ribbon from Sweetest Goodbye. Even though these items were what prompted me to make this post, the focus is on the shorts I'm wearing.

The Dans la Ville Shorts may easily be the only pair of jean shorts I'll need for a long time. They can be worn with a countless number of tops, with or without the corset part. Pictured below are two ideas on how to make them work. -B-

Skin - FD, Hotdog Plant, Medium
Eyes - Glanz, FreshBlue
Lashes - Minnu Model Skins, PhotoShoot EyeLashes
Earrings - Yummy, Beaded Hoop
Shorts - Gisaci, Dans la Ville Shorts, Classic Blue*
Shoes - Maitreya, Sassy, Mixed White

Picture 1:
Hair - BishWear, TossMe, Black (Freebie!)
Necklace - Yummy, Heart Window Necklace
Top - Gisaci, Dotted Bliss Cocktail Dress, Antique*
Bracelet - Cake, Flea Market Bracelet 1

Picture 2:
Hair - MAU's & MEJ's, Yumna, Black
Sunglasses - VintageWear, Fabulous Shades, Plain Clear Lens
Ribbon - Sweetest Goodbye, Happy Mania, Black*
Top - Gisaci, Hoja Top - White 1
Bracelet - Armidi Gisaci, Triple Pearl Bracelet, Black

*Part of an outfit

2 comments :

  1. I just discovered your blog, and let me tell you, it has been a LONG, boring agonizing time since I have fell in love with an avatar so much. You are one of the most versatile people I have seen around, switching overall style, hair color and even faces quickly and well! Love love love it! Top put the cherry on top, I see you are pretty much one of the only people that regurlarily wear my elkanother skins for posts, and this makes me more then proud, I am squee-ing of joy! THANK YOU! Keep up your wonderful work, you now have a fan :3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words can't express how happy your comment made me! :oD I've been a fan of your work for the longest time and the elkanother skin is one of my prized possessions. Hope to see more from you soon!

    Thank you! @->--

    ReplyDelete