Ain't Mad At Armidi Either!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Yes, I have gotten a bit carried away with American Idol, Randy and his dawgs. ;o) So before you get all confused and think to yourself what the fuss is that girl talking about, let me clarify that this is a follow up to my previous post. I love bargains but ain't mad at Armidi either... (it's way late, I should be sleeping, bear with me).

Even though my heart skipped a beat on April Fools' Day (due to the bogus announcement that Armidi had taken over Tableau etc.) and don't necessarily want Armidi monopolizing the grid's fashion scene, I am very impressed by the current design team's talent. Every new release seems to outdo its predecessor, yet the prices haven't skyrocketed.

I've spent many idle hours at the Armidi sim browsing, trying to make up my mind about which delicious color to choose or just drooling. Sometimes I've actually managed to decide and purchased an item or two. So, here are a couple of outfits fit for spring that include some of the items (and a few others).

/me dozes off on the keyboard...

Skin - REDGRAVE, Venus, Nude
Eyes - Glanz, FreshBlue
Lashes - Minnu Model Skins, PhotoShoot EyeLashes
Manicure - Awesome Designs, French Tip Manicure, Black

Picture 1:
Hair - Mirai Style, Jlow, Cream
Sunglasses - FD, Ultimate Bugeye Glasses, Black Frames
Sweater - Gisaci, Au Fraize Boucle Sweater, French Tulip
Pants - Elephant Outfitters, Journey Tweed Slacks, White
Shoes - Armidi Gisaci, Dhali Bow Platforms, Chiffon

Picture 2:
Hair - Mirai Style, KarmPinkCap, Brown
Hoodie - Elephant Outfitters, Nautical Striped Hoodie, Grassy Green
Shorts - Elephant Outfitters, Joan Jean Shorts, Regular
Socks - Maitreya, Prim Socks, Off-White
Shoes - Armidi Gisaci, Barcelona Slingback, White

2 comments :

  1. OK, now I'm just ornery. You take such fabulous pictures of items I know I shouldn't buy... but then I do anyway because you convince me. I need to blame someone, so it might as well be you ;) heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I'll take that as a compliment. :oD Tho I'd like to pass the blame on to the creators who continuosly feed my addiction... It's a virtuously vicious circle! ;o)

    ReplyDelete