Last Day Of Winter

Friday, March 21, 2008

Woo hoo, it was the last day of winter yesterday i.e. the 20th of March! I know I'm a bit late with the post but I'm going to squeeze this one last winter look in anyway as I won't have the chance to do so for a long time (winter will start again around the 20th of December).

The main reason for wanting to make this post is the cute hairdo from Kin. I find it hard to fit prim hats so I'm always glad when someone makes a good looking 'do with a hat built in. I planned the rest of the outfit around the hat and I think the end result looks comfy and colorful.

I'm keeping it short and simple this time but will be back soon with something not so wintery. <3

Skin - Minnu Model Skins, Pale SkinGloss, Base
Hair - Kin, Holiday Hair, Brown
Sweater Dress - Last Call, Starley II Mini Sweater Dress, Moss*
Gloves - Nylon Outfitters, Yellow Gloves*
Tights - *PERSONA*, Woolen Tights, White
Shoes - Armidi Gisaci, Unisex Classic Moccas, Dark Brown II

*Part of an outfit

(For details on eyes and lashes, see previous posts)

No comments :

Post a Comment