Evil Squirrel

Monday, March 3, 2008

My bf was out (too) late on Saturday and I felt like showing some attitude online. I threw on a tee, a pair of shred jeans and mismatched sneakers then accessorized with a scarf, furry arm warmers and a belt (please note I'm only holding the ciggies for a friend).

I wore the same ensemble for two days and had a jolly good time with some friends yesterday. One of them did not quite grasp the concept of my arm warmers, though, and asked how many squirrels were slain in the process of making them. ;oP None I assure you!

Anyhoo, somehow I ended up strutting around bearing the title Evil Squirrel for the rest of the day. I guess it's my angry alt from now on. ;o) Soo, this is for all you fellow squirrels out there <3.

Skin - Dutch Touch, Serie 2, Pale Basic
Eyes - Glanz, FreshBlue
Lashes - Minnu Model Skins, PhotoShoot EyeLashes
Hair - The Abyss, Secret, Light Blonde
Scarf - Canimal, Desert Scarf
Tee - amerie's NAUGHTY, Strong Girl T-shirt
Long Sleeved Tee - amerie's NAUGHTY, Stripey Long T-shirt, Red
Arm Warmers - amerie's NAUGHTY, Puffy ArmWarmer with RIBON
Manicure - Awesome Designs, French Tip Manicure, Black
Belt - Monogrind, Abstinence Belt
Jeans - League, Woodstock Jeans, Ice Blue
Sneakers - AKEYO, Chucks

P.S. A free Evil Squirrel animation available at Abranimations!

No comments :

Post a Comment