Fall Rox
Miss Chelsea's Roxi seemed like a good choice for fall, so here she is in red, khaki and plaid.
I really like the little lace detail on the top, and the SWAE Dylan bag seemed to go perfectly with it. I'm also wearing darkmoon Savin' Shadows in Glitz and Nocturne Lashes, with the MIDORI Jordan Skin finishing things off nicely.
Add some big hair and I'm calling this one done.
The outfit, bag, eyeshadow, lashes and skin are all available at the September round of Anthem.
Credits
Hair
WINGS-HAIR-EF0208 Grays & Browns
Head & face
LeLUTKA Vela Head 4.0
::MIDORI:: Jordan Skin (EVOX) BLUSH (01 DK)*
darkmoon . Savin' Shadows .* (worn in Glitz)
darkmoon . Nocturne Lashes [VOID MIRAGE]*
Misunderstood. Sylphrena Eyes
Body
Maitreya Mesh Body - LaraX
Ethereal Essence Body Skin ( Curvy ) Maitreya Lara X // L002
Clothes
.miss chelsea. Roxi Set*
Accessories
[SWAE] - Acessories 01 // Dylan // Variety Pack*
Items marked with * are sponsored pieces from the September round of Anthem (September 3–30).

Comments
Post a Comment