Re-Rewind

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Hi there! I hope you're having a happy Sunday. It seems like it has become a habit of mine to post last Saturday's SSL items as I browse through the current ones. I know it's not ideal but I'm sure most of you go out and get what you want/need every Saturday anyway.

The hair is available at Kustom9, the tights at Collabor88. The rest should be available at the main locations. In case you're wondering about the poses and why I don't give credit, they're super old and probably not available anymore. If I use newer poses I'll be sure to give credit. 

Thank you for reading. Would love to see you again. Bye for now! -B-

/// credits ///

hair

Stealthic - Rewind (Browns)

head & face

LeLUTKA Zora Head 3.1
[Heaux] Venus - Snow  *Velour Tone
Izzie's - Eyebags (LeLutka Evo X)
Izzie's - Dimples (LeLutka Evo X)
Jack Spoon. Biba Kit -  evo x
VELOUR: "JEZEBEL" LIPSTICK COLLECTION (EVO X BOM)

body

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
VELOUR: The "Ipanema Body" for Maitreya (SNOW)

clothes & accessories

::C'est la vie !:: Milla Bag (#1)
Addams Exclusive // Hipster Turtleneck // SOLID PACK1
ISON - solange ripped shorts (navy)
friday - Dotty Tights
Addams Exclusive // Michele Shoes // SOLID PACK2

No comments :

Post a Comment