Sweet Pink

Monday, February 7, 2022

Hello! Lovely to see you here. It's getting closer to Valentine's Day and I'm seeing red, pink, hearts and all things lovey dovey all around Second Life. I'm not in love with anyone special in Second Life but you could say I'm in love with all things M.BIRDIE at the moment, and of course the perfectly pink backdrop by PALETO.

After the last post I've been digging through the Second Life Marketplace like crazy, spent lots of L$ but found most of the stuff I was after. These are the first (of many) M.BIRDIE items I wanted to show you guys. Mostly because of the crazy colors I think match the backdrop pretty well. What do you think? I think you say yes, and I say have yourself a great day! -B-

/// credits ///

hair

bonbon - leifang hair pack - 2022 Happy LNY group gift

head & face

LeLUTKA Zora Head 3.1
Bold & Beauty :: Nicole (LeL Evo X) - VE Snow.
ALT3 > Ultimate Winter Blush Kit > Under Nose [50]
ALT3 > Ultimate Winter Blush Kit > Outer Nostril [50]
ALT3 > Ultimate Winter Blush Kit > Nose Tip [50]
ALT3 > Ultimate Winter Blush Kit > Eyes [50]
ALT3 > Ultimate Winter Blush Kit > Bridge [50]
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - Soft Winter Glitter Eyeshadow plum
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - 03 Eyebags
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - 03 Circles
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - 03 Shadows
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - 02 Dimples cool

body

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
VELOUR: Ipanema Body for Maitreya - Skinny (Snow)

clothes & accessories

::C'est la vie !:: Pompom Earring White
`M.BIRDIE / Donna look. Coat set RARE
`M.BIRDIE / Pinpin look Bag A4
`M.BIRDIE / Sia look. Shoes6

backdrop

.PALETO.Backdrop: Sweet Pink GIFT

No comments :

Post a Comment