Merry Berry

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Good evening. Oops, I did it again. Found another Flickr account I can't get enough of. Nath Baxton has mad design skills and great artistic expression. I can only dream of the skills but got inspired to have a go at something different from what I usually do. Sought some help from Vecteezy for the background. The rest is me experimenting.

The look is mainly M.BIRDIE *a shocker*. I think I may have emptied the marketplace of M.BIRDIE items recently. I did find a new (to me at least) hair brand that I like, WINGS Design. I'm impressed by the quality and some of the styles are a bit different from others I've come across. In terms of the head, face and body they are exactly the same as before, nothing experimental to report on that front.

Once again, thank you for reading. Please don't stop stopping by. -B-

/// credits ///

hair

WINGS-HAIR-TO1220 Gold (Pack)

head & face

LeLUTKA Zora Head 3.1
Bold & Beauty :: Nicole (LeL Evo X) - VE Snow.
Izzie's - Eyebags (LeLutka Evo X)
Izzie's - Dimples (LeLutka Evo X)
WarPaint* #IWokeUpLikeThis [Lelutka Evo/EvoX]

body

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
VELOUR: The "Ipanema Body" for Maitreya (SNOW)

clothes & accessories

`M.BIRDIE / Merry look-TopB1 Maitreya
`M.BIRDIE / Merry look-skirtA3 Maitreya
`M.BIRDIE / Donna look. Shoes Maitreya6

Ornament Vectors by Vecteezy

No comments :

Post a Comment