Worn Fleece

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Hey! How's it going? I'm so glad I've discovered several inspirational accounts on Flickr recently (e.g. Nattie and Sae - o). I've spent hours shopping and even more hours trying on what I've bought. I'm still struggling to find A) a layout I like, B) certain M.BIRDIE items for an affordable price, and failing miserably at chroma keying. I'm starting to come up with some ideas, though, and I'm still having fun. So I think I'm going to stick around for a while, I hope you do, too. Later Tater! -B-



/// credits ///

hair

Exile:: Janey

head & face

LeLUTKA EvoX ZORA 3.1
B&B :: Nicole (LeL Evo X) - VE Snow. NoBrows

Izzie's - LeL Evo X - 02 Dimples cool
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - 03 Eyebags
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - 03 Shadows
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - 03 Circles
LeLUTKA.EvoX.Eyeshadow.034
WarPaint* #IWokeUpLikeThis - freckles + blush

body

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
VELOUR: Ipanema Body for Maitreya - Skinny (Snow)

clothes & accessories

tram -Oversized Scarf
=b.b.s= Today's Fleece Blouson - dark blue
RKKN. Nicole's Jeans Navy
Semller & Hiemal Basic Collections Socks VOL 1
Semller Worn Skate Sneakers Tape Edt. Faded Black

No comments :

Post a Comment