Sharon's No Victim

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's 2013. It means that I've had this blog for almost five years now. It also means that I've been logging in and out for about seven years. Anyway, as long as I think SL is fun and I have even a little bit of time for it, I keep doing so. Hope you will too!

I was supposed to post this look last year but I didn't so it's my first look of the new year. The dress is a bit short, I know, but it's perfect for showing off your legs and killer heels. I did, however, add a scarf to keep my neck warm. Not much more to the outfit but the accessories. Happy New Year! TTYS. -B-

Sharon's No Victim

Hair | Paper Couture, Femme Fatale Bun, Blonde
Skin | YourSkin and YourShape, Cara Pale, Ici Winter (TDR Fusion)
Makeup (eyes) | ATOMIC, 2.0 Victim Makeup, Telephone
Earrings | Paper Couture, Pearls and Brass Earring
Scarf | Armidi, Frost Striped Scarf, White
Bag | Maxi Gossamer, Purse, Madame Midnight (Collabor88)
Dress | One Store, Sharon Dress, Pink/Black/Blue*
Shoes | Cliche, Citta Stiletto, white
Pose | Label Motion, Respect Pose 6

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment