The Light At The End Of The Tunnel Is A Train

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hi! Wow, so I didn't post anything in August. I think it's the first time since 2008 that a whole month has gone by without me posting something. I almost switched to Tumblr but then decided to tweak the layout (again) so that I can post bigger pictures here.

I'm so sad I can't run shadows properly. I have a good graphics card, it's just no good for SL. Oh well, I'm experimenting with different environment settings to keep things interesting for me and hopefully for you too. TTYS! -B-

The light at the end of the tunnel is a train

Hair | elikatira, Again 2, Blonde 11 (Old VIP gift)
Skin | YourSkin & YourShape, Alice, Rouge (Old TDR)
Jacket | AOHARU, SimpleJaket, Brown
Top | Tres Blah, Melancholy Top (Old hunt gift)
Jeans | AOHARU, Jeans FrayedSkinny, Washed02
Shoes | COCO, DoubleLayerBoots, Black
Location | The City

No comments :

Post a Comment